A welcomed new journey

This journey all began with a simple step. Winning a free copy of 'Debt-Free Living' by Anna Newell Jones. This powerful tool has been in my hands for one week now and it has changed my life! I have started the process of being debt free by the age of 40 (that's my goal).  Along the way I have already found I have a lot more time on my hands and needed a "hobby" to help sidetrack me from spending. One of many passions, besides shopping and spending money, is color! I have been a color consultant for Sterling Carpet One for almost 8 years now and I love every minute of it! I never dreamed this would be my 8-5 job as I went to college for Apparel and Design in CO and managed an up scale clothing botique for many years after I graduated. Once I decided to get married, a move was in order and it's how I ended up in the small (very VERY cold) town of Grand Forks, ND. I have two children, a son who is 9 and a daughter who is 7. Although I miss the landscape of Colorado EVERYDAY, I am proud to raise my kids with family and North Dakota nice and someday I hope to return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color