June Color of the Month

I hope you're sitting down? I'm so excited to announce that I will be starting to reference
to a "Color of the Month" each 15th day. So come back to Sterling Carpet One's facebook page and see what color is next!!
For my first choice I am using a color from our newer line C2.


The Color is named NIGHTSPOT #743 and as I've personally used this color in my own home and seen it's beauty, I love how it can be paired with a modern look, compliment a traditional fabric or enhance the soft feel of a contemporary vision. This almost black BLUE has on intense vibrancy that can also be considered a neutral.
Stop in and see all it's beauty for yourself at Sterling Carpet One, Grand Forks ND.

My 1/2 bath at home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color