Floating Shelves, Decor and more...

Floating shelves can be a great way to fill a space. But what about floating beds? A floating desk? As long as you have the right support, anything can float!
Floating Box Shelves

I'm very lucky that my husband had this idea for floating beds for my son's room. Believe it or not he went on pinterest (ghasp!) to find an image that mirrored the idea in his head and voila! The frames are pallets and screwed into studs and then for extra support he added the twine to the top bed.


Think outside of the box, simplicity at it's finest.

Floating Desk

The only problem with floating shelves tends to be the clutter aspect but I guess I'd rather embrace my clutter cool finds and show them off!



        
     
Happy Clutter

*Just try to remind yourself that sometimes exposing your clutter is okay :)


     














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color