Paint Trends 2019

2019 is just around the corner and trends for the new year are starting to rise to the top! Benjamin Moore went a lot more neutral for 2019 with AF-690 Metropolitan. The thing I like about this "neutral" is that it still has color! In case no one told you, color can be neutral!! I love that color is popular on every surface not just your walls but in draperies, islands and even woodwork!



I think if color is a little out of your comfort zone then start with a smaller space like a bedroom where you can close the door and not see it at all times of the day. I personally like a darker color for a bedroom. I think it's easier to bring color into the space when you have pillows, bedspreads and rugs as examples to play off of. When in doubt it's just paint, so go ahead, step outside of that comfort zone and go darker than you normally would!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color