Empty Wall

I've had a friend ask me what to do with her large blank wall in her dining room and her style is very simple. I have some ideas...
My first idea was a floating wall to wall live edge shelf



  -similar shelves shown above but I would do only one shelf, running wall to wall.

I know her husband is handy and they already have a lot of wood/rustic touches in their home so a wood accent shelf would fit right into their decor/style. Their floorplan is open and the only other piece in the room is her large dining room table. My idea would be to place a few pictures of her beautful twins in different sized frames on top, as many or as few as she wanted.

My second idea would be be to hang some natural art. Something easily DIY



My third idea is to do an ever appealing and highly popular board and batten wall for some simple visual interest. She could even paint the wall once finished a couple of shades darker for more of an impact!
She could either do most of the wall as shown in the first photo or the entire wall as shown in the next picture.


 

Just some ideas but I sure hope they help-Good Luck Mary!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color