Gallery Walls

It seems as though gallery walls are here to stay.  Whether they are to bring in some color and texture to a space or highlight photos you love, mine actually does both. In my master bedroom I have added a panel to mimic a brick wall and created a space for my photos. It just happens to be pictures from my husband and I's journey together from the start. There is a picture from our first international trip together, a picture from our honeymoon and even a picture from when we were on the plane headed to Vegas for his 40th.  The map at the top is from etsy and is of Fort Collins, CO where we met and fell in love.

I love that this wall is the last thing I see when going to bed and the first thing I see when waking up.
It's amazing to me that a gallery wall can be as organized or chaotic as you like. Meaning it can be a very structured rectangle of 9 of the same frames or a mishmash of all different frames and decor!


 


As I was searching 'gallery wall' images on line, I found many MANY different kinds of gallery walls. Realistically I guess I actually have a total of 3 gallery walls and they are all in different formats. I have my full wall "hubby&me" wall, a floating wall shelf gallery of our wedding photos and then a more structured photo gallery of family in my dining room. 


 


I can also appreciate using a random collection gallery as a form of art to fill wall space as seen below.  Whichever way you prefer to showcase your pictures just get them on display in way or another. One of my favorite commercials I can remember was about getting your photos out of your camera and into a frame!  GOOD LUCK!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color