October color of the month

I'm cheating a little this month because Benjamin Moore just released it's color of 2019 last week and I'm a little taken back. This color was a drastic change from 2018's Caliente Red and for those of you that thought the "gray trend" was almost over, think again!
Introducing Af-690 Metropolitan, this is a color from their Affinity Collection and to me it is a cooler gray.

Metropolitan-AF-690 | by Benjamin Moore Colors  

With this decision they wanted to choose a quiter color compared to years past and I think they hit the nail on the head. What do you think of it? Maybe  you should see the color in person before making that decision! Metropolitan has a bluer undertone and for us up North who like a little warmer color I actually prefer Af- 685 Thunder, but I'll let you be the judge of that for yourself.

  like the half wall for the first floor bath?....  Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grays, Grays and Grays OH MY!

Farmhouse...COLOR

How to choose the right color